SENCUT KNIFE CO WARRANTY INFORMATION:
- SENCUT Knife warrants that the knife will be free from defects in material and workmanship; Sencut Knife Co representative will repair it or replace it without charge.
- If you choose to replace the knife, we may replace it with the same model or one of equal value. The original knife must be shipped to our appointed address.
- Repairs to your knife performed by any source other than Sencut Knife Co unconditionally voids the knife's warranty.
- Modifying the knife will void the warranty.
- Sencut Knife Co does not cover repairs if a knife was misused. (Throwing, ETC)
- If a knife fails to function as it was designed to be used for. Please contact our Sencut Knife Co representatives (see the information below).
- If a problem with a returned knife is determined not to be caused by the manufacturer. It will not be accepted for warranty work.
- Blade or edge, throwing, broken tip from prying or dropping, chipped edge or broken serrations, destroyed edge due to improper sharpening, rust due to neglect or other blade issues. We will not be able to replace your blades
- If you are missing any hardware, please contact our representatives for replacements.
SENCUT knives are high-performance cutting tools made from some of the finest materials in the world. Most of our blade steels have a very high carbon content which enables them to hold a superior cutting edge. Unfortunately, carbon is also the element that causes rust, so preventive care is required if the knife is used in humid or marine environments. To aid in the cleaning of rust on the blades, we recommend using a fine grade, semi-chrome polish.
You are always welcome to contact WE Knife Co at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help from us.