SENCUT KNIFE CO WARRANTY INFORMATION:
- SENCUT Knife warrants that the knife will be free from defects in material and workmanship. If we determine there is a defect in the manufacture, materials, or workmanship of the product, we will repair or exchange that product with the same or similar model or one of equal value.
- If you choose to replace the knife, we may replace it with the same model or one of equal value. The original knife must be shipped to our appointed address.
- Repairs to your knife performed by any source other than Sencut Knife Co unconditionally voids the knife's warranty.
- Modifying the knife will void the warranty.
- Sencut Knife Co does not cover repairs if a knife was misused (Throwing, prying, ETC), abused, accidentally or intentionally damaged. Broken tips are usually the result of improper use such as prying or other abuse and are usually not covered under warranty.
- If a knife fails to function as it was designed to be used for. Please contact our Sencut Knife Co representatives (see the information below).
- If a problem with a returned knife is determined not to be caused by the manufacturer. It will not be accepted for warranty work.
- Blade or edge, throwing, broken tip from prying or dropping, chipped edge or broken serrations, destroyed edge due to improper sharpening, rust due to neglect or other blade issues. We will not be able to replace your blades
- Metal clips that are broken, lost, or bent are typically excluded from warranty coverage.
- If you are missing any hardware, please contact our representatives for replacements.
SENCUT knives are high-performance cutting tools made from some of the finest materials in the world. Most of our blade steels have a very high carbon content which enables them to hold a superior cutting edge. Due to the high carbon content of the quality steel in our blades, the blade may corrode if not properly cared for. Wiping a light coating of oil on the blade and hinge before storage is also important for keeping your knife in proper working order. To aid in the cleaning of rust on the blades, we recommend using a fine grade, semi-chrome polish.
You are always welcome to contact WE Knife Co at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help from us.